Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! And today is my 52nd birthday. Yay, I'm that much closer to retirement!

Below is a scrapbook page I did for my 50th birthday. I'd never done one of myself. My grandkids are the most common subjects of my scrapbooking. If you want to see more of my scrapbook layouts checkout my gallery on Scrapbook.com. I also have a few premade scrapbook pages and other embellishments for sale in my Etsy scrapbook shop: Laurie's Scrapbook Northwest.

Scrapbook.com Link
Laurie's Scrapbook Northwest

Everyone have a safe and happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Just seen your post on the Etsy Bloggers site and popped in to wish you a Happy Birthday - as well as all the best for 2012! Will be following you, and hope you'll return the compliment - at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com, where I post about the toys I make, mend and otherwise play with before I try to sell them at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com. Hope to see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and Happy New Year!

    Stopping by from Etsy Blog Team,
    Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely page. I miss scrapbooking. I did a lot of it for years. When I opened my Etsy shops there just wasn't enough time any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday and great job on your blog! I found you via the Etsy blog team :)

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete